Wednesday 3 April 2013

My New Hair


                                             ♥

I am the worst person about my hair dying or cutting my hair. all feels very permanent although i love the idea of dying my hair crazy colours or cutting it short but i guess i am not brave enough, i am terrified about being stuck with a style that i hate, so i like to keep it subtle so i had it ombred! not to out there but i wanted change it up from my natural blah colour. 

So what i had done is she back combed the ends of my hair so it blended not just a straight line and then she put almost whight blonde bleach in the ends. 
I couldent really get a good photo of my ombre but her are some other examples obviously my hair is not as dramatic as these because the top of my hair was pretty light before hand



No comments: